In addition to investigating and enforcing federal and state drug laws, Lake County MEG agents are dedicated to proactively combating the drug problem by partnering with schools, parents, public and private organizations, and local businesses to educate them on the drug problem. Lake County MEG agents are also available for in-service training relating to drug enforcement for law enforcement agencies within Lake County. Presentations and training are free of charge. Contact our office by calling 847-680-8720 or e-mailing us at email@example.com for more information.
- Drug Awareness for kids/teenagers
- Drug Awareness or Parents & Teachers
- Drug Awareness in the work place
- Custom presentations based on specific needs
- Confidential Source/Informant Development
- Current Drug Trends
- Custom training based on specific needs